LMS Done Right® Consulting Inc.
Cornerstone® OnDemand LMS Consultants
LMS Done Right® Consulting Inc. has been providing Learning Management System (LMS) consulting services to leading Canadian pharmaceuticals, accounting firms, banks, and crown corporations in Toronto for over ten (10) years.
Services provided focus on Cornerstone® OnDemand LMS Functional Consulting, System Administration, Legacy Data Loading, Reporting 2.0 Development, and LMS Administrator Training & Support.
Please contact us to discuss your unique requirments. A detailed Statement of Work (SOW) will be provided prior to signing a contract. Services billing will faithfully reflect the pricing estimate provided in the SOW.
- Leading new LMS implementation project, including vendor liaison, system configuration, patches, upgrades, and troubleshooting, as well as LMS administration and Tier 2 customer support
- Completing all Project Management requirements, such as Charter, Kick-Off, Project Plan in MS Project, and Weekly Update Meetings and Communications as per PMBOK
- Creating and maintaining Project Plan using Microsoft Project
- Creating and overseeing SharePoint-based Project Sites
- Conducting Needs Analysis to gather Business Requirements and develop Functional Requirements, Use Case, and Design documents
- Researching product capabilities and new technologies to develop LMS and eLearning course solutions that address unique stakeholder requirements
Cornerstone® LMS Functional Consulting & LMS Administration
- Liaising with vendors for product implementation and initial LMS system configurations
- Configuring divisional customer portals in the new LMS as per requirements
- Hands-on administration, including course, curriculum and certification setup, and single and batch enrollments
- Providing Tier 2 Help Support via phone and email for over 30,000 employees
Data Migration from Legacy LMS to Cornerstone® LMS
- Capturing Employee Completion Records from Legacy LMS
- Data Conversion to Data Load Wizard or Edge Import Templates using Excel formulas
- Template Validation and Loading into LMS
- Analysing report requirements
- Developing a reporting strategy
- Developing and sharing Custom reports
- Developing and sharing Reporting 2.0 reports
UAT Testing, Administrator Training & Support, and Change Management
- Managing UAT testing procedures and results using HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Leading classroom and small-group training for Divisional/Departmental LMS System Administrators
- Providing Divisional/Departmental LMS System Administrator support
- Developing and executing Change Management and Communictation Plans
- Providing collaboration leadership & communications for virtual teams